Monday, November 3, 2008

Pictorial Continued






















As promised. I was afraid if I tried to get anymore pictures on that last post I'd get booted off again, so we continue in its a wonderful life.:c) Here are the pictures of the Redwork lady and of a few things I'm working on for the Christmas Tea.
So folks, allthough I don't blog as often as some , just know that at then end of a long day I sometime just want to sit at the computer and read your blogs and see what my friends have been up to. I visit, I lurk, I sometime post and I always enjoy reading all of your blogs.
Until next time...
~~Fran...:c)

4 comments:

Miri said...

Oh I love the redwork quilt and the teacher block is just wonderful. I have some gingerbread man fabric: think I'll make some potholders or maybe an apron...thanks so much for the ideas :)

Anonymous said...

All if it is so pretty.. I've been wanting to make some aprons but there's never enough time for it all.

Nanette Merrill said...

Love the redwork. I've never done any but I'd love to sometime. So I'm asking for the same thing you are - a 48 hour clock. I want that!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Fran Thank you for your kind comments.

What wonderful goings on you've had! I've been trying to re-coup some energy to get down to my backlog. Not easy when I've had to have hubby re-build this computer and in the last few days both my main sewing machine and the lap top computer refuse to turn on. Dead as dodos! Now my run of 3 bad lucks is over hopefully.

Your Christmas list sounds so exciting. I'll be making a Father Time figure on Sunday and a Turkey today hopefully.