Hi folks, don't know what happened there but the 'puter must have hic-cupped or something.Don't know how to undo it., either.
I have to take a week off for my own sanity. I'm getting bowled over with responsibilities and feel that "this will be a good thing" for me at this time..
Will post in a week or so. In the meantime. Have fun, Happy stitching to all.
~~Fran...:c)
Home Style Saturday 522
1 day ago

3 comments:
I'll miss you but I do understand.. it seems like the older you get the more things fill your life and it gets harder to keep up with it all.
Hia Fran, no worries it's that frantic time of year.
For December I am just planning a series of very short -maybe wordless on occassion - posts a little like an advent calender as I don't think I will have time for longer ones.
Please don't feel a pressure to blog it should always be a pleasure. Do what is right for you.
Hi Fran, I just read what you wrote about quilts in your profile. What a great description of what a quilt should be.
Post a Comment