Janet Wickell on About.com Quilting Guide is asking how much you really know about quilting.
Name the Quilt Block Quiz This might be the most popular quiz on the Quilting site. Can you name these thirty traditional quilt blocks? Some are way easy, and a few are a little more obscure.
Name the Quilt Design (or Layout) There's a bonus built-in to this quilting quiz. It's based on twenty quilts, all made by the About.com community.
It's tough and I'm not too proud to say I've got a lot to learn...but...I did pass by the skin of my teeth mind you, but I scored 63% on the first and 65% on the second.
.
It wont be hard to beat these scores.
.
Take the challenge if you DARE....and let's compare scores.
.
I'll be looking forward to hearing from you. Good luck and ....what was it Luke Skywalker use to say?.....oh yea......"May the force be with you".
.
.
~~Fran...:c)



5 comments:
Oh dear.. I doubt I could name even one of them :) but congrats on your score.
wah....I thought when I finished school I wouldn't have to take any more test...!!!
interesting quiz idea.... way too hard at the end of a long day at the office, but interesting :-)
Oooh I only got 43%. I guess I don't pay attention to block names. Thanks for the fun quiz :)
LOL I had to ask someone what a flying goose was! I am so new to quilting that I need big red Learner Plates like you have for driving a car here.
Post a Comment