Well here we go....If chicken's can Moo in Texas, I want you all to know that cows are MOO-SIC to our ears in Canada. Wotcha think Belinda? Want to trade? he-he-he Finely got the chance to make one new pot holder, but it wont stay here long. Already my daughter wants to keep it. I need about 6 new ones so I better get busy after I finish my 'stars' on my quilt border. Maybe next week.

We've been taking a couple of days off from home to go camping with our kids. What fun! I haven't roasted hot dogs or made Smores in years.
Went fishing last night and both the granddaughter and I each caugth a fish. They were too small and we released them. But it was worth seeing the excitement in her eyes when her line started to tug.
this will be a short post , as I have to go get ready to go back. It's only a 45 minute drive from home so the old folks come home to a nice soft bed at night and return with missing supplies in the morning. Just wusses I guess, but I've done a LOT of that stuff with the kids years ago, and roughing it now for us is black and white TV. LOL :c)
Until next time ....
~~ Fran ... :c)

1 comment:
Hey you!...I think your singing/moo cow is so cute. Cute idea!
I guess you know your body will suffer if you don't stop that playing around with the younger folk!!!
Post a Comment