
Oh My Gosh!!! My daughter called me last week and asked if I would like to go to the movies with her and friend and her friends mom. Kind of mother/daughter night. I was very happy to agree. We went to see Mama Mia, and I can't tell you just how much I enjoyed this movie. Well...so much that when we got back to her place I called my husband and made a "date" with him to go see it again with him tonight so we could share the joy and laughs of this movie.
The music was fantastic, it had me bobbin in my seat. The cast was superb, and the setting in which they performed was just breathtaking. I felt as if I was actually on this Greek island with them.

It was funny to the point of laughing out loud and at the same time there were scenes that brought tears to my eye.
This is a must see movie for everyone that wants to recall the Abba days. The music is WOW!!! and the fun never seems to stop.

Boy, it seems like Meryll Streep hasn't aged a bit in the last 25 yrs. The antics of her two sidekicks are side splitting, and the young actress that plays her daughter is bright , beautiful, talented and believable.
I can't recommend this movie more. You just have to go see it for yourself.
Until next time......
~~ Fran :c)

2 comments:
Hi Fran. Welcome to blogland. Yours is great. Love the quilt too. I am also in my 60's and retired. I love reading and Diana Gabaldon is a favorite. And I love Mama Mia the movie. I also saw the play in Toranto a few years ago. Guess where I live? Just across Lake Huron in Michigan. Small world. Katie
Hi Fran, I'm glad you had so much fun at Mama Mia. I was thinking of taking my two girls and making it a girlie event!
Cheers!
Dionne
Post a Comment