Sunday, August 17, 2008

Making Changes

Well, being new at this, I've found out that there are too many choices to make and I've changed the looks of this page several time.

I THINK I like this one. I visit so many other blogs everyday and see all the 'fun' things they have on their blogs and I want to try and figure out how to do these things on here. So you may see this page change a few more times before I'm happy with it.

Hope you will bear with me. :c) In the meantime I just want to give all of you a BIG




and I hope you will drop by often to see the many changes on this blog. LOL!!


Until next time...

~~Fran :c)

2 comments:

Thriftin and Craftin said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, and leaving such nice comments about it. I hope you enjoy the roast beef sandwiches. I enjoy being "frugal" and seeing what I can make out of whatever is on sale at the grocery store. This recipe is a keeper, and as soon as the deli roast beef is on sale again, we'll have it for dinner again. Your quilts are beautiful. Have a great week!

Browndirtcottage said...

I've enjoyed ALL of the changes to your blog. Carry on!!!!