The door bell rang a few minutes ago, and my husband answered. He came up to my sewing room and brought me a very special little box.
A Valentine surprise from my good friend Belinda from http://browndirtcottage.blogspot.com/ and Belinda I could not have been more surprised than if someone had set off a firecracker in the room!
Ya all want to see what's in the box? ......want to open it with me?....Ok..here goes..


pretty well sealed...lots of tape...and wow..what have we here? Pink and red tissue paper...what the ...????

....oohhh look at that heart...and I have to pin it to the design wall so you can all have a real good look at it.... isn't it gorgeous???
there's candy there also...

What's this?...it's beautiful heart fabric all tied up with pretty red & white ribbon... and it feels kinda lumpy inside....Another surprise...look at all those lovely pieces of assorted fat quarters, their beautiful....ooohh thank you Belinda...I love fabric (don't we all?) any size any color and these are gorgeous....
but we're not done yet...the 'lumpy' part was this pretty little note pad with a cute little pink clip with little hearts all over it....if you click on the picture you should be able to see it better. and there is the card. ( I'm not the greatest photographer so the closeups may appear a bit blurry)
but we're not done yet...the 'lumpy' part was this pretty little note pad with a cute little pink clip with little hearts all over it....if you click on the picture you should be able to see it better. and there is the card. ( I'm not the greatest photographer so the closeups may appear a bit blurry)chocolate...yummmmm!
I will share some with all of you if you promise not to take it all....please leave me a piece or two to enjoy tonight while watching my movie....lol
Now wasn't that a beautiful gift to receive 'out of the blue'? I am so fortunate to be blessed by such good friends. Thank you again Belinda.
(((Hugs))) and kissesXXX to each and everyone of you.
I hope you will have as lovely a Valentine day as mine has started out to be.
God bless....see you in a few weeks...
~~Fran...:c)




9 comments:
Wow, how exciting; what a wonderful surprise to receive.!
thank you fran...I'm so glad you liked everything!
Woo Hoo! That is quite a great box of goodies. Congrats.
What a lovely gift.. that was so sweet of her.
LUCKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY....
What a wonderful gift - and what a truly wonderful friend you have!!!!!!
A great surprise from a true friend.
Lucky you Fran! What a great suprise. And thanks again for my package, it's wonderful!
What a lovely gift from dear Belinda -she is so creative and generous. :-)
I hope you are managing to catch up with a few things. Take care hun.
Post a Comment