Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Grrrrrr......Big Mistake!

I just made another BIG boo-boo! I wanted to remove a name (blog) from my list of blogs that I read faithfully and ended up removing all of them. I'm a walking disaster when it comes to this blogging stuff. When or how long will it take for me to finally get this right?

Grrrr.......I'm so mad! I will have to spend hours now to get them all back on , and I sure hope I don't forget any.

If any of you know a way I can reverse this please tell me, or if I've ever responded to your blog, please let me know and tell me the name of your blog so I can place you back where you belong in "The Blogs I Follow" part of the page. Some of you come to mind right away, and you know who you are, and you will be back on tomorrow.

Tonight I feel like I've done enough damage and will call it quits.

~~Fran...:c(

4 comments:

Donna said...

how utterly frustrating... but hye, maybe you'll come across a new blog or two while working to re-populate your lists :-)

Anonymous said...

You poor thing.. don't feel bad, I make boo boo's all the time and it does drive you up a wall but you'll get them all back in time.

Anonymous said...

How awful for you! my biggest boo boo was instead of adding people to that list I made them authors of my blog! I did apologise to everyone at the time. I do wish they would make things easier.

jacquie said...

you are not the only one who has done that...i was moving blogs from bloglines to google reader and lost them all...i'm still finding ones that i didn't remember to replace. i'm so glad to hear you are doing a redwork quilt. i need ideas of what to do with all that embroidery. can't wait to see yours.